Wednesday 9 November 2016

Accordian album with a shadow box-Happy Birthday

Namaste!!
Hope you all are doing well.
I am back with a new project for Nakshathra Desisnz as my DT project for this brand new month.
This time I grabbed Colourful Birthday paper stack to make an accordion mini album. Papers were so pretty that I couldn't resist myself to use them.
Now there is twist, firstly I was supposed to make an accordion mini album.....then...then...I messed up the measurements....then I asked my husband what to do now...I messed up this time...should I scrap it and make a new one....my husband said..." I am sure u'll fix it, go with this only".
Then I changed it....its now an accordion album with a shadow box and a waterfall interactive page.
Have a look...










Thank you so much for stopping by!
Kriti

No comments:

Post a Comment

Semi- finalist at Heartfelt Creations Design Team 2022(Please vote for me)

  Namaste Friends!! I am ve ry excited to a nnounce that I made it to the semi- finals of prestigious Heartfelt Creations Design Team 2022. ...